Friday, October 16, 2009

Quaking

For the first time ever. I felt an earth quake.

I was studying on the floor in my room, leaning against my bed and going "ECD I, ECD II...ECD-- what the heck?" because suddenly, my bed was hitting me in the back. Like, really hard. ( well, not really hard, but I felt it enough)

Because beds don't naturally hit you in the back, I was like, "wait, what?"

Then I looked over at my fan... it was pretty much shaking too. So I got up and then everyone was coming out of their rooms and shouting...

"Oh my god, did you guys feel that?"
"What was that?"
"Earthquake? Earthquake?"

The chandelier downstairs was pretty much shaking too.

Huh....

So yeah. An earthquake. 6.4 on the richter scale. Happened somewhere around Anyer. Around 300km from Jakarta? (well, it said that in the news report I read)

I haven't any news except that there was panic in high rise buildings in central Jakarta where people were in mass hysteria and were trying to get out.

There'll probably be more updates soon. In the news.

Oh, and yeah, we're all fine here. In case any one of you are worried.


backtostudying
AkuNonA

No comments: