Sunday, May 09, 2010

I am alive!

and taking the worst time ever to update my blog, but hey, desperate times call for desperate measures. I need to retain my sanity somewhere.

About the Talent Day mentioned in my last post, it went off without a hitch. Which was awesome

We failed at keeping synchronized. Which was epic fail.

We all had fun. Which is again, awesome.

Because i f'**ked up, I'm not gonna upload the video here. XD Oh lordy.....
Anyways, I made some edits to the caramel song chords post. Too lazy to link but just click on tags in the sidebar. You can now download the chords in mediafire. Tell me, which chords of mine you want and I'll upload it to mediafire.

Erm, anything else? Life is a major problem as usual. As are exams. But really, since when has it not been? I think I used up too much energy during last block and that Talent Day in the first week and all I can feel now, is burned out. Urgh. Need to get some spirit back, Exam Week is upon us. Oh who shall pity our souls? Apparently not the lecturers

As a parting gift, have a picture I drew in msPaint. It fails too, at being recognizable and clean. But hey, I sort of like this dirty style. :)


i need to clean up .___. ''''


jakartaistoohottothinkin

AkunOnA

No comments: