Monday, May 24, 2010

Presence, i have none

Let me explain...

Today, we went to Central Park Mall because there is a Carrefour there and we needed to buy house supplies and all that.

So, as we were entering the mall, I was behind a mother with a baby stroller and she, for some reason, deemed it important to stop right in front of the entrance just a little inside of the automatic doors.

Being polite, I waited patiently for the mum and her baby to start moving. I didn't want to push my way past her. And anyhow, with all the people, I couldn't.

Thus I inadvertently stopped right inside the entrance of the mall, right between the automatic doors.


And they closed on me.

That's right, on me.


There is a first for everything.



iamalive!!!!

AkunoNA

ps: to be fair,they don't put the sensors in between the doors, do they? So it's quite logical that I was undetectable. But it is anyhow, rather amusing.

2 comments:

Zack said...

I am never thought that I would be a stalker. but I am one now..

akunona said...

stalk away. i <3 you