Friday, May 14, 2010

Violence

shall occur rather soon.

There are TOO MANY ANTS. ARGH!!!!

Not the big ones, but the small, black ones that swarm and bite you.

I swear if another bites me again, I'm going to go on a rampage. With Baygon. Don't say I didn't warn you.

On another note, oral medicine sucks. I have another word for it, but I am trying to keep the blog clean. Hahah (see that happening soon -_-)

Costumes for Gantz movie have been released today.

omg....OMG....
OMG!

I seem to remember saying that one of the reasons want to watch the movie was to see Nino in a tight suit (skin tight suit), kicking alien ass. And, seeing the teasers, they be delivering. *nosebleeds*

Please 2011, come soon. And please, some random cineplex near where I live, please get the distribution rights.


Right, of to pretend I'm actually studying something!


skintightblacksuitpleasekthnxbai!

AkUnoNA

2 comments:

zz said...

sifu, koi nk follow blog ni, tp gimana caranya? xde button follow pn. leh cadangkan alternative x?

akunona said...

i dah letak kat tepi. haha...
bile nk blik mesia oak nih?