Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Of all time

I swear I have the best timing ever

Here we are, smack in the middle of our exam week, and I am sick.

I am sick!

I can't sleep properly cause my back hurts, my head feels heavy, I still have to stay up to study for the papers, I'm sneezing gunk and maybe some lung and I've started to develop a cough, though it's still not productive which is good.

Nona, go take some paracetamol wouldja?

I don't like taking meds. :(

i usually just let the thing run it's course, then I'll be fine.


Here's to hoping I can stay up and finish reading all the required notes for this class. It's internal medicine people. The known enemy. And yet here I am writing my blog? well can't start studying before 8.30 anyway. So why not?

On another note, the world is really effin' small.


nosecloggedheadheavysneezingchunksoflung

AKunOnA

No comments: