Thursday, August 12, 2010

22

is the magic number.

not really. but today is my birthday. 12th August (as I write this, in Indonesia it's still 11.52pm)

So, last night, I greeted my birthday with my physiology book. No, really. I was bored and thought I could do some brushing up on my physiology. So, I greeted my birthday with cardiovascular physiology. All there is to know about resistance and hydrostatic pressure.
I am nerd, yes.

Anyway, don't feel any different. Still the same old me, just maybe some bunch of new cells proliferating somewhere.

We had ice-cream and crisps and wafers while watching "Get Smart" after we came home from tarawih. Bai, Ezzah, Ain and Anum came around as well, so it was pretty cool.

All in all, a pretty awesome way to celebrate.

Thank you.


random fireworks picture to communicate that, actually, I'm pretty happy :)

22 and a day

AkunonA

1 comment:

Sal said...

Happy Birthday dearst Nona. Take care di sana ok. =)