Monday, August 30, 2010

-insert obligatory birthday post here-

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATSUMOTO JUN!!!!

Here's a birthday post for our fabulous diva, Jun-kun.

I say obligatory but I've spent the entire day thinking what is it that I want to write. Unfortunately, today it seems that I have the dumb so here's a normal birthday post.
Happy birthday MatsuJun. Stay healthy. Stay happy. Stay fabulous. Thank you for being the awesome Matsujun we all know and love. With all your doS-ness, your dorkness, and your epic fan service. Good luck on Natsuniji. Even though I can't stomach it, doesn't mean I'm not cheering you on. Have a happy and wonderful time.

Have a fail drawing of matsujun during the Msute To Be Free performance.

Whilst I wasn't exactly Jun-Baited, he was the first member I could easily identify when I was still new to Arashi (strong face jokes here). His dedication and drive to his work are things that I greatly look up to. Not to mention that we're both August babies (what? I'm sure that all Arashi fans born in August feel the same way :D). Jun-kun, you'll always have a special place in my heart.

so, anyway, Happy Birthday.

matsufabepicness

AKunOna

No comments: