Monday, August 23, 2010

entry of expected depression

results finally came out today. I had Aqilah take mine for me since I'm obviously not there right now.

I failed my oral medicine paper. It was for the first block of the sixth semester if I'm not mistaken. Even after remedial papers I still failed that paper. I had expected it really.

I couldn't answer both papers. The real exam and the remedial papers. I had prepared myself for that particular blow. But getting the news still hurt. Hahahaha

At least I didn't fail the minor surgery skill lab as well. I had expected that. Because, come on, anesthesia is a very important step. Thankfully I didn't.

Mom said that this is a very important experience. It's good because failing will make you work even harder. Right now though, I don't really want to think about it. I have another semester before I go into clinicals.

will work harder. Will work better.

I won't let this happen again.

InsyaAllah.


notreallytakingthisgracefullyamI

AkunonA

No comments: