Sunday, August 08, 2010

sugi e sugi e to

Just some lyrics to the song I'm currently listening too.
It's Arashi's "Movin' On" if you were interested. Anyway.

Today I woke up amazingly late. After I had went back to sleep again of course. But really, that doesn't count. So, I don't really like to wake up so late. It makes me feel guilty somehow. Haha

Weird person I am.

Tomorrow we are going to go to Kota Tua. I should probably charge my cellphone. It's fairly important. And we'll probably be taking pictures. So, wait a minute...

alright, that's done

Anyway. Tomorrow we're gonna set out early. And we have to wake up early to make lunch because we're gonna have a picnic of some sort as well. Maybe I'll bring some crisps as well. We'll see.

I'm not really enthused as you can see. Most probably because I'm just going with the flow. Since everyone decided to go, I'm just going along. It's not like I'm really doing anything at home right now. So, why not?

Don't really expect a lot of input on the trip though. I might not write about it until maybe three weeks after. Haha.

One thing I've been thinking about recently. The Arashi new album.

Some people are moaning and groaning at the use of auto-tuning in the album.

I personally have no problems with it though. Mostly because to me, I want to listen to a good song. I don't care how you make it, how you sing it, or even sometimes, what you're singing about. I just want a good song. If the auto-tuning makes the song better, then I have no qualms with it. To me, it's still a good song.

If I want to listen to real singing, I'll listen to other songs. If I want to do some head banging, I'll listen to some other songs.

That kind of thing.

Maybe I have no real principle on what I'm listening to, but to really describe it, I just want to listen to a good song.

It's like, I can't really stand hip hop, but still I listen to some songs by Eminem because he makes some good songs.

It just comes down to personal preference anyway, cry moar kinda thing.

I love the new album. And surprisingly, my favourite member solo is Matsujun's. Nino's is good but kinda, you know. Just good. The meaning behind the song is sweet though. Sho-chan's is listenable, but not really something I'd put on repeat. Aiba's is aiba-ppoi and I laugh everytime he sings -discotique, discotique- because really???? . Oh-chan's solo is something he's done. Kinda like 'Song for me' and 'Take me far away'. It's good. Oh-chan's vocals are awesome. But it's too done.

All in all, I really like this album. :) Good job, Arashi.

Good luck in your concerts this year!!!

randompostpwns

AkunOnA

No comments: