Thursday, November 11, 2010

head way, I am not making any

my notes:

Tissue interactions (to laser) was considered merely as transformation of light energy into thermal energy. Destroys pathological tissue by causing coagulation, vaporization, ablation, and cutting. Known as Thermal Effect.
1967 - Observation of hair growth after laser irradiation in depilated mice. Discovery of Laser Biostimulation. Laser non-thermal effect. Usage of Low Power Laser Irradiation


I wrote in the margins:

Dulu, pikir ade thermal effect jek. DESTRUCTIVE - THERMAL EFFECT... BURN IT WITH FIRE!!! Tibe2, tgk ade Biostimulation effect oh noeesss!!! NON THERMAL EFFECT. *le gasp*


my notes are sarcastic. *facepalm* figures yeah? I have loads of anecdotes in my margins. Some make less sense than others.
This is my way of making studying interesting. May not be useful to anyone else but me.


Back to hitting the books. I am not making any head way. Did I already say that? Yeah. I said it TWICE. You will know my pain.


exams. kill. me

akunona

p/s: I remember I wrote a note about glomerular filtration where I wrote: "So, one day OO guy and OO guy discovered glomerular filtration and proceeded to destroy me life -- followed by details of glomerular filtration" during my matriculation years. I am so geek my brain hurts.
p/p/s: I abuse too many exclamations marks.

No comments: