Monday, November 29, 2010

where's that pause button?

Because I need a breather.
So, so bad.

Don't be a medical student. What ever you do. Use your exemplary SPM results on something else.
Just a piece of advice.

I am running a headache. It's a fairly common occurrence now.

We have OSCEs next week. Yaaaayyyy!!!
We have integration this Wednesday and Skill Lab tests of Friday. YAAAAAYYYY!!!!

Either way, I have to go to Husada tomorrow. For a class.

I don't really want to think about this anymore, but yeah.

It's what I do.

I have no idea why I keep on assuming leader positions. I don't even really like being leader. But rather than let everything meander, I suppose.

I don't think they like it though.

Maybe they're thinking I'm just doing it for the glory.

I'm not.

This may be just my paranoia speaking.

Ignore it. It's stressed over exams.

Ah well. I should try to get some studying done.


pause/stop/rewind

akunona

No comments: