Friday, November 12, 2010

I see fairies

That has nothing to do with what I am writing of course. It's just a quote from the singer I'm listening to right now.

Anyway.

Finished.

For the time being anyway. We have HER on Monday and people are starting to post OSCE cases on the facebook group.

I feel like my head's about to burst. It will be very pretty. Kinda like fireworks only with blood and bits of gray matter, CSF and skull fragments.

Yeeeahhh, ignore that.


I whine too much. So, have a vaguely creative post.

I made Aqilah a birthday card a while back. Her birthday was on November 3rd. We had a surprise party and everything. Though it was really, really early.

Anyway, see my creative brain vomit:

the envelope

a rainbow on Fiqi's page. I'm childishly proud of how I made this, I have no idea why


the rather theme-less cover. I just started sticking on sequins without any previous plans



my page.


basically what I did was staple some paper together to make a booklet with two pages for each girl + cover and wish page. It was really fun doing it. This was the reason I did not study during the first week of this block. I had too much fun playing art school cut and paste. Because the colored papers I bought was pastel-ly, it had to be a rather cutesy theme. I did everyone's pages and asked them to add whatever they wanted to make it more 'them' or something. But I think I got everyone's personality right.

We even got weird photos of us taken with this large glasses I borrowed of a friend. At least, we were supposed to be making weird faces. We did not exactly accomplish this.

Anyway... Pretty fun project. Maybe I'll do something like this again.


I still have a bunch of sequins

akunona


No comments: