Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I am only as sarcastic as you are stupid

So, today we had what was most possibly the longest day ever, filled with various people talking. Most of them, about the same thing. And some not even really making sense.

The organizational skills of my university. I am in awe of it.

What the fuck were they thinking when they started the whole integration system? Granted, it's a pretty awesome idea. It's what PBL is supposed to be. But you don't just wake up one day and decide:

"Hey you know what guys, lets change the current system to an Integrated system! Without any previous planning or trials!"

And so, now, they have no idea how to calculate our marks. And they are formulating a formula. And all that. Supposedly to form a formula most useful and beneficial to us students. Not that I'm not grateful, I just expected you to have done this before you changed the system.

Planning skills. My university has never heard of it?

And today, in an awesome display of my university's amazing organizational skills time was wasted. If they had done this properly, it wouldn't have come to that you know? A lot of people needn't have missed lunch. I would call it an elementary decision but apparently, not everyone thinks so. At least they don't think so. A joint is class, is joint, fucktards.

My university likes to complicate really simple stuff.

So, now, thanks to my university's amazing skills of organization and planning, I have to take the HER paper (something like a remedial paper if you failed the real test, to help you, of course), without knowing if I passed the real test or not, that I have to study for, because my conscience won't let me not study for the damn thing. Which I count as a waste of my time.

Of course, it's all for our good. It's all for our sake. You love us, so much. So, so much.
"I am in awe of your organizational skills.
I am struck speechless by your organizational skills.
I am on my knees, begging, to learn your organizational skills."

you are honestly, really, really stupid

akunona

No comments: