Sunday, August 07, 2011

Nadia is the cutest coass ever

Last week of internal posting. I've done one of my exams. With a very difficult patient. With a very difficult diagnosis. I have one more exam pending. Maybe of Thursday. It was supposed to be yesterday but it was pushed back again. It's been pushed back once. Huh. Not that it's that bad. At least I have time to study. Maybe. I'm bored of studying. Since I figure I'm pretty dumb.

We are six people, have no idea how many of us are going to be together for the next posting. Today Wan's going to come here. She's going to be in the obgyn posting here. It's fun. Sad though that I can't be here as well. I have only one week left.

So to conclude because I have no idea what else to write, I am still alive, I haven't been updating because I am super busy most of the time and I love using what free time I have to sleep. I am waiting impatiently for new postings to come out. And I love my girls. And internal medicine. But I am geek like that.

but nona is way cuter ;)
akunona

No comments: