Sunday, August 09, 2009

And thus...

...ends my second year here in Indonesia. Well, it actually ended on friday. But..mehhh

Hi, people who read this.

No I did not forget that I actually have a blog. I'm just too f-ing lazy to update anything. haha... pardon me. You probably don't even care. HAH.

Anyway, yeah, finished my last block for my fourth semester in my second year. I may or may have not failed microbiology but I don't give a f-ing hell right now. This may or may not change in due time.

So, what am I doing right now?

waiting for the results to come out for one. But they keep pushing it back. I've already had to change my flight times once and I've not got enough money to change it again. Not that I want to anyway. You can only take so much crap before getting fed up with it.

Speaking of crap, my relationship's been crappy. What kind of relationship? Oh, the usual kind. You know, with people.

I may or may not be anti-social. But that's another story.

I want to go watch a movie. Apparently GI-joe's out. when am i going to see it? Maybe tomorrow. Hmm...see if i have enough strength to haul my butt out the door.

I'm maybe a little emo right now. Can't you tell.

In an attempt to get this in line, let's talk about my fourth semester!!!

What was it like?

Really hectic. We had modules so thick, just looking at it gave you a headache. And modules so thin, that you're worried if you actually have enough information in there.

I was experimented on twice. Though it was of course with consent. (Having no saliva sucks, really).

I made specimens from faeces and urine samples. (the trauma faces were wonderful)

I listened to and learnt all the pathological breath sounds. Which was way interesting.

I had a sort-of kind-of breakdown somewhere in between blocks that may or may have not made people question my sanity. (but they do anyway, so that's ok). I got through that, thanks to my family. I'm sorry for making you guys worry, really.

I fell sick. Really, really sick for the first time ever. And also went to the hospital for a check up for the first time ever (you think that being a doctor's daughter I'd be brought to the hospital at the first sign of a fever, but oddly, no. I know some people who were shocked off this when they found out. Check ups as a baby do not count).

I made a fool of myself countless times. But really, I make a fool out of myself on a weekly, if not daily basis, so, yeah.

I made friends with a lot of people I only knew the faces of.

I drew lots of pseudoartistic crap. Not really. Just wanted to say that. I just mostly draw stuff which may or may not suck.

I had fun. I did not have fun.

In short, I gained experience.

Would I like to repeat it all again?

HECK NO.

I'd like to proceed to my third year please. Hahahahaha...



~thispostmightnotmakesensebutidon'teither~
AkUnOnA

No comments: