Sunday, August 30, 2009

Jun-tan? Jun-pon? Ahhh... JUNNOSUKE

oohhh... squishable
It's the Hime's birthday!
MATSUMOTO JUN, OTANJOUBI OMEDETTOU!!!


the hime can be dorky too
Incidently, today's also the third and last day for the Kokuritsu leg of their 5x10 concert. I kinda want to know what the guys did to celebrate Matsujun's birthday. Lucky-lucky fans.
I'm jealous ....but realistic, so yeah. hahaha.
I can't wait for the con reports for today's concert. hehehe...
So, Matsujun-sama:
Happy birthday.
May you stay healthy and happy always.
May you achieve what you set out to reach.
Know that, all around the world, your fans are wishing you well and the very best.
sorryforthejunnosukething
AkuNonA
ps: the first pic i can't remember where I got it but i don't claim any credit. The second pic is credited to gimmickgame. If you come across this and don't like it, please inform me, and I'll take the pics down.

No comments: