Sunday, August 09, 2009

Some drawings...

Some drawings I did in the last block... Feast (burn) your eyes on them!!!

Title: Glare
A portrait of yours truly when she was a cute little six year old and (according to some people who saw the picture this was referenced from), planning a painful death for the photographer who dared to take her picture.
(refering to yourself in the third person rocks)
This was drawn in between classes while waiting for the lecturer. It was drawn on the back of my module, thus it being on green paper.
Title: She shall suck your blood!!

Random vampire chick. It's a vampire. Really. You can't see the fangs cause they're tiny, but they're there. I know. I drew them. Just a random character. Cause I can. I'm practicing shading, can't you tell? This was tweaked in photoshop. The quality sucks? Yes, I know.



Title: How not to hail a taxi

Anatomy phail. Hahaha. This was drawn because I was pissed off at a taxi driver who kept grumbling under his breath and putting the brakes on suddenly, so that the car kept jerking. I had motion sickness. I was tempted to just puke in his car but really, I'm a nice girl, so I didn't. But, really, taxi driver man sir, It doesn't matter that where I want to go is actually rather near. It's your job. Just do it.
Also tweaked in photoshop.


That's all for this installment!

~:::!Ihaveapencilandi'mnotafraidtouseit!:::~

AkuNonA

1 comment:

zz said...

this reminds me those moment when u said that talent comes out of ten people but, skill? u really need to sharpen it. n u noe wat?, i juz couldnt agree more.