Wednesday, August 19, 2009

New Look!!!

Hahaha...

Didn't use an Arashi template... and I shall not admit it was because when I tried to upload it, an error came up and I had no idea how to repair it since I'm technologically blind and techno speak makes me go cross-eyed.



So, do you like it?


It has a nice simple design, simple colors. Slightly whimsical....

Totally at odds with the person behind all this yes?.................. But maybe not. 8D

Still have a few things I'd like to tweak around.

Maybe later tho. I'm gonna go watch TV now.... *sigh* I missed having Astro. XD

On another totally unrelated note, the lamp in my room is stupid. It's broken again. And I've just come home for a week +....

Stupid light fixture.

So I'm typing this in the dark. LOL

I'mrandombutwhatsnew

AkUNOnA

No comments: