Sunday, August 09, 2009

IT'S AUGUST!!

yes, and people knew that 9 days ago.

But really, there's another reason.

August is when ARASHI releases their compilation album!!!!

Which I bought.

And may get my hands on sometime next month, because that's when I'll be coming back to Indo.

I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bought the limited edition copy that boasts three CDs of ARASHI's singles from 1999 to 2009. Until Crazy Moon, if I'm not mistaken.

And there's a new song as well, written by ARASHI for the fans. I've already listened to it once. And with my limited understanding of the japanese language, I thought it was cute, and nice, and touching. But I still need to look at translations to see if I understood right. hehehe

August is also when ARASHI goes on tour!! In the five domes and kokuritsu.

I want to go. The ultimate fangirl dream? To me, it seems unattainable. Hahha. The plane ticket to Japan alone exceeds any kind of budget I have.

But I can always dream.. . le sigh.

August is also MATSUJUN'S month!

For my ni-ban. Since most of us will be going home for the holidays, we might not be able to do a celebration like we did for Nino in June (unplanned though it was). Maybe we'll do something later? We'll see...

August is also when I'll be going HOME!!!

In three days to be exact. HAHAHA...

~youaremysoulsoul~
AkUNonA

No comments: