Sunday, October 31, 2010

I want a new fan

For my room. Because it's hot. And my fan does not rotate. And my fan keeps falling from it's perch that the next time it does, I am convinced it'll break in three.

I am also so broke, my bank account echoes. But ignore that. That's life. We make sacrifices. And if it means being in Malaysia with my mom and my siblings, then I am willing.

I also have work to do, so I really should not be doing this. But you know how, this feels don't you? Every student (except the painfully abnormal ones) know how this feels. Dread at not finishing before the deadline and yet too lazy to even look at it yet and kinda rebelling (fruitlessly) at everything expected of you.

I don't want to think about all this but, then again, I am right now. That's why I'm typing this, right?

I have a load of shit to do.

I need references oh my god. I NEED REFERENCES. WHY ARE THERE NO REFERENCES??? HOW THE HELL DO YOU GO ABOUT MAKING THESE SCENARIOSSS???

I swear my lecturers are sadistic. They enjoy seeing us squirm. And right now, I have the bad luck of being in the group currently targeted.

I obviously cannot work under speculation!!! It's fucking speculation!!! I need proof! This is a scientific report! (it should be, but the way this is going, it's looking like a Bahasa Melayu essay.)

That was a sudden lapse in sanity. It happens.

This week looks daunting. Serves you right for not studying since the first week. Believe it or not, I start studying in the first week of every block, take it easy in the second and start picking up in the third before going all out in the fourth. The system is fairly adjustable for 5 or 6 weeks blocks, no problem. But this time around? I haven't kept up with anything since the first week, going into the second and only got some decent studying for the first time since the start of this block last night.

Yeah, yeah you say, here you go, whining again. I feel somehow, I am entitled.

It's cathartic, you know.

Also, OSCE in a months time. Am I scared? Yes. Am I studying? A little. Am I ready? Hell no.

I am scared.


And another thing, I hate this block. Like very much.

Very, very much. Bleagh


israndomlyangryatyou

akunona

No comments: