Tuesday, October 12, 2010

What have you done?

Let's see, nothing much really
  • eat
  • sleep
  • read a few lines of my notes then go on the internet for a couple of hours
  • eat
  • sleep
  • and nurse my sometimes aching throat
Yep. Nothing much really

Right now, I am... discontent. With a lot of things but airing out grievances is something I shall save for a later date. Not any of that business here today.

I want to talk to somebody right now, but even if I called them, I have no idea what I'd talk about. Talking about my studies is only so much. And it's a boring topic.

I've wanted to blog something for days, but apparently doing nothing got in the way.

Oh yeah, we did Rai's birthday last week. Her birthday was on October 5th but we only managed to do it on the 6th. Everyone seems busy except for me. Or maybe it's just that I'm better at ignoring deadlines. She liked the presents I think. Of which I am glad.

So, Happy Birthday Rai. A lot late here, but hey.

Have a picture from our Crazy Moon + Troublemaker performance some time ago.

In other news, Nona hates your guts. But rather than bother you people with all this, she's just gonna keep it inside. Because, she can't be bothered. She has so many things to do (like doing nothing). She is also talking in the third person.

Go figure.

I'm not crying, my Lacrimal glands are just hyper-secreting

akunona

No comments: