Thursday, October 21, 2010

my module is open in front of me

and yet I am not reading it.
Ok, so I am. I started at around erm, 9 o'clock and it is now 11. I am only at page three of a 19 page note.

Yeaaaahhhhhh.
It's occupational medicine if you're interested in knowing. Occupational medicine studies diseases that are caused by work related factors, though, no pressure on the diseases. The causes are more important here. Ways to improve productivity by improving the work environment and all that.

I'mma thinking why these rules can't be applied to students?
Not a very interesting block, sorry.

I finished a project yesterday. After working on it for two days. It was supposed to be a rush job. But the thing got delayed till next week, so, all that rushing for nothing.

In other news, my life is still not that interesting and I only get piqued up at a conversation when it's about medicine. See my life? I am so nerd.

I need to get my language straight because apparently I'm speaking a very odd mixture of Malaysian, Indonesian and English. And writing it; as I can see from my notes in class. I do not make any sense to myself.

Also, hi there my old love, I'm sorry for cheating on you with 5 hot Japanese guys.


dan radcliffe why so hot?

akunona

No comments: