Monday, April 27, 2009

It's that time again...

Yes, ladies and gentlemen and fellow students...........it's that time again......


PBL is here!!!

Hear the screams of agony as students struggle to compile a coherent report discussing various aspects and respects of a disease or diseases in a week's time!!!!

wellllllll.....................not really. LOL. We're used to it after countless sessions already.

Anyway, like I said, we got our usual PBL workload last week, due this week on Thursday. I've been putting of doing it. Oh, thou procrastinator!!!!

Can't help it, been feeling really out of sorts this past week. Couldn't study and when I did manage to study, I could only get past two pages before giving up and playing Word Challenge on Facebook. Oh woe is me....

I can hear my subconcious say " excuses, excuses" she sounds oddly like my mum. Hmmm.....

Anyway, finally started on doing my PBL yesterday afternoon. See the chaos baby....


chaos 1

I'm working on the floor because working at my desk gives me a back ache and my arms hurt. Besides, there wouldn't be enough room for all the junk I strew across while looking for information.


chaos 2
Besides, working on the floor puts me closer to my book rack. Which, incidently, I assembled myself. Is it weird to be proud?
Here you can see my laptop a.k.a "Baby", Buku Ilmu Penyakit Kulit & Kelamin, my Harrisons, covered by Harrisons is my Histology book and various papers from lectures featuring classifications, clinical symptoms, treatmeants, preferred drugs etc...
sigh....
the chaos is sorta calming. Hahahaha...

Anyway, going into the third week ladies and gents. Which means one thing.......
next week we have Exams!!!! yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaya....not.
Doakanlah kejayaan Nona untuk Blok 15 nih.
~::..wornoutfingers..::~
AkUnOnA

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i am in your head? good good
apetuh PBL?
selamat berperiksa ye nona manis