Sunday, May 24, 2009

::clickety-clickety-click goes the keyboard::


pbl days and nights



I'm stressed.


Taking a break from doing my PBL and drew this in Paint. I wish I have a tablet.

It's due Tuesday complete with presentation and even though I'm 80% done (that's why I think it's safe to take a break anyway), I have no idea what I'm going to present and how I'm going to present my case without resorting to saying " ... said it's a tumor".


I'm screwed mates!!!


>i'mhungry<
AKuNOnA
p/s : Sorry for the emo post before. That was just how I felt and I felt better after writing it. Allow us our little vices, yes?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a scary sight!!! nona in curlers!!! seriously girl were just a click away.. i see your face on a daily basis here - hang tight girl
;)

akunona said...

they're not curlers. they're my hair clips. *_*