Saturday, May 30, 2009

Ma...ma...Max?

So yeah, I was browsing around Mangafox the other day when this title caught my eye:




"Maximum Ride."


Could it be? It couldn't be... *click*... OMG, it really is!!!!

A Maximum Ride comic! Artist: Lee Narae.

Whossat? Your guess is as good as mine. Either way, big Max fan that I am, I went and read it, of course.





....


..........


........................................................ (-_-;;)






Er..... why does Fang look like Kanda Yuu from D-Gray Man?

In fact, if suddenly a big, golden golem with a cross on its head suddenly appeared in the frame, I'd have been sure that I was reading D-Gray Man.


And why do the Erasers remind me so much of that green dude in Street Fighter? You know the one that can make lightning.... ah, Blanka. Him. (the wonders of google, people)


They don't look jack like wolves/super models.

I'm...disappointed.

The art was nice and all. Just...... it was sorta disappointing. Esp the Fang=Kanda Yuu thing.

Errh..... disappointing.


On another note, had Pharmacology exams today!!! Yeay!!!!!!!!!!

I.... flopped. specatacularly,



Kulit Kelamin results came out. Passed with a B. I'm glad. ;)



That makes all the past blocks results. I....did ok.



Now I have to study for this block. Digestive system 2.



Exams.... examsss....exammmssssss.....



oh, btw, can read Max Ride manga here:






that, my friends, is Kanda Yuu. Now tell me Fang doesn't look like him.

.::brainvomitstraighttokeyboard::.

~AkuNOnA~


p/s: those who haven't read Max Ride. You don't know what you're missing. GO READ IT!!

No comments: