Monday, May 11, 2009

The shopping trip of doom...

Not exactly...........for my wallet maybe.... but not really....

Being slightly dramatic seems to be in order today. Maybe because of the couldy weather today?



Anyway, remember the shoe shopping trip i mentioned in my previous entry? Well, I bought shoes..............and so many things besides (^_^'A


So, last Saturday, Myself, Aqilah, Afiqah, Wani and Jamie went shopping.

The main point was shoe shopping but in general, we were just going to go shopping.

And............ummmmmmmmmmmmmm...................


I bought wedges.

Little old me, the 'rocker chick' (kononnyelah...padahal...) bought wedges. And not just any wedges... these wedges


nona pakai?
Forgive the ugly pic but that's the best my camera can do. It's old. Forgive it. Hahaha...


Anyway. I bought wedges. Who'd a thunk it eh? I'm planning on wearing em tonite. We're going to watch that X-men movie tonight.

And um....here's to not falling on my face? Eheheh....

Me and heels. Not something most people would put together. Especially taking into context the kind of image I have. Haha



What else did I buy? Hmm, two books, three comics and one magazine. An All American Rejects CD. Clothes. Hmm, not that many and there was a sale too....sooo...SCORE!!


Another thing, though those who tire of my fangirling can probably skip this part,

There's a store in CL called "My Idol Shop" and it sells stuff from Korea, Taiwan and Japan. And yeah, knowing me, I was looking for some Arashi CDs. They had one. The last in stock. Arashi's Truth/Kaze no Mukoe e. The Truth version.

Oh yeah, hot emo looking jambu boys. Hahaha


I didn't buy it.


I hear people face-vaulting.


Seriously, even though there was hot emo looking jambu boys on the CD sleeve, I just thought....naaahhh....malaslah. hahaha


But hold it!! That's not the end of the story. I asked the sales person; was it possible to get the newest Arashi cd at this store? Since a new single will be coming out this 27th May? He said...

YES!!

....but they had to put an order in first... hahaha....and it takes around 3 weeks after the release date for it to reach Indonesian shores.


BUT! that's better than nothing right?


So he asked me, if would I like to place an order?


Yeah, I said yes of course. And I placed an order for the limited edition too.


Hahaha....I sense weeks of fasting in the future. I mean come on. It's the limited edition. It won't come cheap. But since I had the chance, why not?

Arashi: Crazy moon-kimi wo muteki/Ashita no kioku single CD limited edition (if they can get it)...you shall be mine!!!!!!!!

Seriously pointless entry but my creativity went out the door and refuses to come home until I sharpen my drawing pencils. So, till next time XD



~.::titteringandtottering::.~
AkUnONA

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah wah wah some retail therapy you are having!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wedges? notfor the life of me!!!!!!!

study must very hard - you are unhinge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

akunona said...

oh, i was always slighly unhinged.

hujanlebat said...

hehe..cantek hape wedges tuh..