Friday, May 08, 2009

The fallen

Today, at long, loooooooooooonnnnnnnnnngggggg last...... we have finished all the exams for the 15th block.



Finalilly Smee!!!!!



Yeah...random.



I have no idea how to begin with this entry. My brain is still trying to catch up to the fact that, no I don't have to open that dastardly evil green book nor that devilishly confusing red book this instant so I can cram some last minute info up my nose for the upcoming paper.... because there aren't anymore. Papers that is.



Yeah, so this blocks exams are over.





Errr....how did i do?

You know...i don't know what I did myself....


....................................................... i sense dark clouds in the horizon. My dragon sense is tingling..



I don't wanna talk about it lah. Depressing. Mehhh



Somehow....writing this makes me feel effing depressed.


I'll stop this post here.



~.::nowdoyouundterstandwhatimeanbythefallen?::.~
AkUnONA

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sianny anak mak....