Tuesday, May 12, 2009

It's late...it's late!!!

the ma'am


HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!!!!!
yes. I am aware that this post is late....thus the title

but its the thought that counts, right? ehehe.... (-_-;;)

anyway, Mum, I love u so much. Here's a mums day present from me. hope u like it...


it.................resembles you? (-_-;;)


Sorry. (t_t). your daughter fails lah.

There's still some tweaking to be done but I couldn't wait to put it up. Hahaha...

I'll give you the finished version when I get home (^_^)


tools: 2B mech, 2B, HB and 4Hsame pencils.
I need to go shopping for more shades...

time: untimed

reference: gambar raya 2008

took pictures and uploaded thus the bad quality. Anyone wanna buy me a scanner?




.~halfdairyproducthalfvegetable~

AkuNonA

p/s: do you get what I mean?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

methinks me nose a bit kembang laaaa.

akunona said...

you think i drew your nose too kembang or u think ur nose is more kembang?

hahaha


either way, final version done da.