Saturday, June 19, 2010

because i am epic and some added notes of no particular worth


Happy 27th Birthday Nino!!

in more correct terms, I am epically late.

Though, to be fair, I didn't even want to make a post until after exam weeks. But;
a. I have a headache and I want to take my mind of off things
b. I sort of love this guy too much
c. I am just eternally bored

take your pick. There can never be a wrong answer

Anyway, Ninomiya Kazunari. I love you. Stay safe, stay happy, have a wonderful year. Good luck in everything, take care and drive safely when you finally can next year. <3<3<3


***

On another note, unrelated to fandom and random declarations of love and odd sentimentality, I hate exams. We are, as I have mentioned in the middle of exam weeks. Just finished one week, another one to go. Around 4 - 5 papers left to wade through and heaps of notes to read at least once and try to make heads or tails (or in some extra cases, added limbs) of.

I moan and groan and go through the motions.


And I've started listening to Pink Floyd. Mostly because I loved the beginning song in Ao no Honoo which, after some searching, I found out to be called "the post war dream" by Pink Floyd. I'm going on a limb and calling it the song of my childhood, Pink Floyd I mean. Which isn't all that wrong because my parents, especially my dad, is a fan. We used to put on their records a lot when I was small. So, I actually know some of their songs even if I don't recall the entire album. And the Beatles and Elton John.

I'm rather sorry to say that I only listen to songs because I like to listen to songs. I just love music. I don't search for any particular meaning. So this pretty much goes over my head. I hear legions of fans screaming blasphemy at me. Don't care. I like 'Another Brick in the Wall'. I've liked it since I was a kid.

Well, back to hitting the books. Literally.


Immakicksomeobgynassihope

AkunOnA



No comments: