Monday, June 07, 2010

I wonder

if I have managed to ostracize just about everyone I know?

And yet, I can't manage to do anything about it. I'm apathetic to the point of actually being disconnected. Or should that be the other way around?

I wish I could take a break.



I've been thinking too much. Which, on another note, is quite interesting. There are undercurrents of thoughts running through my head going ".... inevitable abortion is when the cervix has already dilated, so it's happening no matter what you do, i wonder why everyone thinks I'm pretty much the bitch of the century? So, if this woman has had 3 consecutive abortions all during the first 22 weeks of pregnancy, it's called habitual abortion. Poor lady. Being pregnant is scary. They want to be pregnant all of them. Maybe I am strange. Can't blame them. Oh this song is positively horrid. I'm getting goosebumps...." . It goes everywhere! ::traumafaces::


Too many things to say, but I have no one neutral to say it to. :)


idon'tneedsomanygastriculcersthankyouverymuch

AkunOna

1 comment:

Leika ria said...

I seriously dont want to get pregnant.. Want to have children bt refuse to go through the traumatized experience of labour!