Monday, June 07, 2010

Personals

Or some sort.

In short,


Name: Zulaika Zakaria
Age: 22
Hobbies: Being weird and hanging out with friends. Reading. And taking long walks at the beach ;) .
A little bit about me: I'm very kind, very helpful, a nice person all around. I'm loud and I am proud. I love my family and my friends. Currently still studying. I'm also the designated chauffeur. Get to know me. You won't be sorry. o_<>
. . . . ....


Ok, so I made that up.

Anyway. My best friend. Mademoiselle Zulaika Zakaria. She's honestly, really, really kind. One of the best person I've ever met and I've been to the North of Malaysia and straight across the sea to Indonesia. She's patient. (anyone who can stand me is a freaking saint in my book). Is maybe family oriented but her friends are very important as well. She can be really random. Like suddenly do something weird in the mall kind of random. But that just makes being with her a lot of fun. She used to be very forgetful of the stuff she's carrying that I used to hide them. (bad friend XD ). And she used to be very hard to wake up in the mornings. She's the only person who can make me laugh so much, water comes out my nose (only applicable if I am drinking at the time).

She took care of me. And I am eternally grateful for that.

So, she's SINGLE!!!!! (thus the personal ad. Lame yeah I know. the creative juices, they aren't really flowing tonight). BUT YOU GET THE GIST!!!

Come on people. She's wonderful. She's single. And she's looking.


And it's her BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZULAIKA!!! XOXOXOX


lamepostislamebutiloveyou

AKuNonA

p/s: miss zleka. if you have any additions, leave a comment and I'll edit and add it to the post. And I took the pictures from your facebook. I hope you don't mind and your friends don't kill me.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im proud of you. You make me look like a saint. Haha. Eyh, still ltak pic y cantik bergaye sket. Y lawa thp goddess owk?

akunona said...

oak ada gmbo lawo tahap goddess oak bagi kat koi, pastu baru koi bleh letok.

gambo2 koi da blake ilang. laptop baru lpas format cuti ritu.