Saturday, June 26, 2010

vocal exercises

I sometimes think you people just like to scream. A lot. Like, really. A lot

It's hilarious.

Anyway, cleaning my room. In the dead of night. It is wonderful. Because it's not as hot as day. Though I'm gonna finish tomorrow.

My comics are all organized by number and sell and keep piles. According to which I love reading the most and the ones, I like, but am probably going to sell sometime in the future.

I've been meaning to sell for ages. Anyone can tell me where in Jakarta Barat, can I sell these? Don't really care for the price. Just wanna get rid of em.

I have too many and not enough room.

Cleared up the mounds of notes and organized my work folder. It's funny that my format for writing up my reports haven't really changed as much through out the years. They just get more... meatier? as years progress. Well, the subjects are getting tougher.

Changed the posters on my wall. I don't like empty walls. But I'm not all that creative to decorate it like I've seen some people do, so, posters it is.

Now, garish red tuxedo wearing wet Arashi has been replaced in the box they came in and replaced with cool, hat wearing, come hither expressions making Arashi. Kakkoi~~<3<3<3 Any thing else? Screaming people are screaming at everything. It's cute, really. I wonder if our neighbors think someone's getting murdered on a daily basis? I kid, I kid...

Oh!! And another thing! I FOUND IT!!! I FREAKING FOUND IT!!! I know I don't throw important stuff away. I'm not that stupid. HAH.


coffeeanyone?

AkunonA

No comments: