Sunday, June 27, 2010

iranai, zettai ni iranai

I went to TA today, for stress relief and also to buy some ingredients for hamburgers. I'm gonna try and make Japanese hamburgers or hanbaagu.

Keep in mind that my cooking history only consists of some fried rice that I forgot to season, sambal ikan bilis which was OK, instant foods which all you need to do is fry em, and cakes. But cakes don't really count because that's baking.

I don't know when I'm gonna attempt this. Sometime soon of course. But we have full classes tomorrow *moangroanrollover*

Wish me luck

So, in regards to the title, it means; I don't need it. I definitely don't need it. Or something like that.

Like I said, I went to TA. Before I went grocery shopping, I went window shopping I did say it was stress relieving trip.

So I went into this store, which I love. It sells the type of clothes I love but I've never bought anything because it's too expensive. Anyway, I was looking through the belts selection because incidentally, I do need a new belt and one really cute yellow belt caught my eye.

Ignore that it was yellow, that's another conversation all together, just keep in mind that it was cute. So I looked at the tag, thinking that surely a belt wouldn't be that expensive. Boy was I wrong

That belt, that cute, yellow belt, costRM80+.

Who needs a RM80+ belt?

My god. Though in terms of supply and demand, if there isn't a demand then there wouldn't be a supply right? So, people are actually buying this RM80+ belt.

I'm having trouble wrapping this around my head. But then again, I prefer buying CDs to downloading so who am I to say anything? Alright, shutting up about this now.

Anyway, I also went to that CD store I love so much and I found OTSUKA AI'S CONCERT DVD "Ai Am Best". OMG.!!!

I am squealing. But it's so expensive!!!! It costs Rp300k +. (and just now I was stressing over a RM80+ belt the irony is not lost on me thank you very much). But I want it!!! I really do. Argh. Thank god it wasn't Chatmonchy though. Chatmonchy I'd have bought then and there. I managed to put it down. Even though it hurts my heart to do so. No need to mention a certain five member idol group of course. They are in a league of their own.

Oh, and there was also KATTUN's Break The Record DVD. Again, KATTUN... not so much. ;)

One more thing that I don't get today, why the hell were there Japanese titled albums in the store? I mean, where do they get their stocks. Like suddenly there were titles in Katakana for Dream Theater's album. Or Celine Dion in Japan (written in Japanese). Where do they get their supplies?

Ah well.

All in all, a tiring day. My left calf kept cramping because it's been ages I've exercised this much. Hahaha... must rectify that.

myleghurtsonlynotsomuch

AkunOnA

No comments: